viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

Interview

"Could I be more sad?" Is the title of your last book, what meaning does it have in your life?

-I think sometimes I'm a very lonely person and I think in a sad way, we all do it. The result of it, is this book. I've written about all the bad things that happen in my life, especially related to love. Because love is all that moves us.

So, you believe in love?

-Of course I do, my first book was about love. This second book, shows how love can be so cruel and sad, but I still believe in it. I've being in love for a long time, I'm in love with my stories, I'm just a girl that falls in love everytime she can. But some desillusions in life show me the dark side of love.

What kinds of desilusions?

-For example the first person I truly loved isn't with me anymore. The crazy way my father loved us, the lost of my best friend when I was a teenager, all those experiences taught me that you can suffer when you love.

Are you with someone at the time bieng?

-No. I've lost my boyfriend three months ago and it was the hardest thing I've ever been through. It's very difficult to keep breathing when you've gave all your heart to one person and then you realised that everything was a fantasy. You start seeing things you've never seen before and you wonder yourself, what am I doing?. That's when you know it's time to leave. I know I will survive but at the moment I'm not happy.

How do you survive?

-I like my job, I enjoy doing different things like drawing, studing acting and music, so I put all my time in those activities. That way you don't have time to think too much. I can say I'm an addict to my job.

Are telling us, that there's another book coming up?

-I won't confirm that but people like us never stop working. Writing is our life, so we're always writing. I'm also a journalist so, I'm always busy looking for news. I'm very passioned about writing, is the only thing that never leave me

At the end, what do you think about life?

-Life's very complicated. You can never know where you're going to be o who do you have become. But at the end of the day, you realise that there's always someone around you.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Recuerdo que leí q Jim solia hacer autoentrevistas y siempre quice q me hicieran una. Algun día será.
Quiero leer ese segundo libro, espero no necesitar comprarlo, jeje.
En ingles las palabras parecen mucho mas profundas y refelxivas, me gustó la entevista.
Besos.
-Señor Jorge.